- Editing photos for the shop.
- Listening to my beloved Donald Fagen - God Whacker.
- Reminding myself that I have to take the car in the morning to be worked on after I drop off packages at the post.
- Figuring out a date to meet up with the potter to collect my crocks that she is making for the new shop-I am beyond excited about them.
- Decided to make a pumpkin cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting to take to Columbus for thanksgiving dessert.
- Hoping the hubby has put another log on the fire so I can sink in the chair and do a little reading.
How about you? Hope your Sunday evening is going warmly on this cold day.