11.13.2014

Fall Sale



Yay!! Sale is here.  It is that wonderful time of year again.  I have already got my plan for holiday gifts this year-early for once.  Now I am getting ready to start on my holiday cards, I have noticed that if I wait even till the first week of December I am more likely not to get them out, no clue why, I guess I am in sensory over load by then.  One of my focuses, and sometime it is hard, is to not turn so much of the holiday activity into "okay, got that checked off  my list" and move on.  I try to enjoy the process-easier said then done I know, but I try, then again-maybe that is point.  I hope your holiday starts are fabulous and that the warmth carries you into the new year. 

Check back on Monday, I will have something to share with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment