12.29.2013

Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year

I am slowly emerging from my self imposed slumber.  I hope you all have had a great holiday and are looking forward to the awesome possibilities of what the new year will and can bring.




Siebie, who changes professions through the year, garbage truck driver and collector, policeman, construction worker and now part time holiday model in front of my house-he does his own moves.  He is such a good looking little dude-I can just take a bit out of him.








During the Christmas season I usually get stuck on a song that I keep replaying, humming or think about over and over, last year was Andy Williams Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  This year it was Bing Crosby Mele Kalikimaka, just could not shake it.


 
 
and then there is my all time favorite that I can hear all year long, Vince Guaraldi, Christmas is Coming from the Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack.
 
 
 
 
The shop will open next week and I am so looking forward to what the next year will hold for the shop and I would like to say in advance to all my wonderful customers, a big-big thank you in advance.  Here's to wishing you all a wonderful and adventuresome new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment