6.30.2013

Summer 2013


Paperblog.com, favim.com, joyofdesserts.com, Charlettesfancy.com, classiclyamber.com, karahaupt.typepad.com, breadandhoney.blogspot.com
 
 
 




  
 
 
 
Hot, humid, Midwest summer has hit us-again.  I am by no means a summer kind of girl, but I do my best.  The collage represents what I have done-so far, there will be a couple of other things that I will do, but I don't want to do them all before Siebie gets here the second week in July, so I am pacing myself until then.
 
The last of the painting of the garage is almost complete, the front and sides are done, the back needed replacement siding, windows recaulked and the summer "painting" activity can be crossed off the list, then I can finish landscaping.  The original color is not too far from what we are doing already, it is Sherwin-Williams' "Alabaster," next will be the railings over the porch and the solarium, I am really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment