2.18.2013

New camera


















Busy weekend = = = =

Trying to figure out the new camera, taking photos in the master bedroom with a collection of milk glass on the fire place mantel, my collage in progress and my vanity, Alex's bedroom of sparkling orange juice and homemade pillow cases, and the kitchen with one of my favorite tin plates-rusty with gorgeous blues and turquoise.

In Columbus on Saturday for lunch of pasta with diavolo sauce and the best tomato and basil soup-ever and treasure searching.

Sunday, was more figuring out of camera, shooting and posting lovies to the shop.

Looking forward to getting outside and shooting more architecture, I think I was an architect in a past life.

Hope your weekend was relaxing and creative at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment